Scientific approach, continuous development and research
Yuri is a molecular biologist, trained in military medicine (infectious diseases and epidemiology). Fifteen years of experience as an academic scientist and executive at biotech companies. Expertise in pre-clinical small molecules drug discovery, systems biology, genomics, translational medicine. Published over 70 peer-review scientific articles. Yuri is a US-certified stem cells practitioner (ISSCA). Yuri is in charge of Santa Maria technology and health programs
Mariya graduated with top honors from the Lomonosov Moscow University, the highest-ranked university in Russia. Upon graduation, Mariya worked on management positions at several international corporations. A chronic Lyme disease survivor, Maria co-founded Santa Maria Health retreat in order to help fellow patients with modern holistic and biophysics-based therapies. Mariya is certified Psy2.0 Psychosomatics therapist and a certified Nutrition coach from NaturoMama (International School of Nutrition).
MD, ND, PhD
- American Board Certified Doctor of Holistic Health.
- Member of Naturopathic Medical Association.
- Medical Academy of St. Petersburg. Obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest category, more than 30 years of experience.
- St. Petersburg Academy of Psychology. Perinatal psychologist specialist.
- Second higher education - St. Petersburg Financial and Economic University. Higher School of Economics.
- Healthcare Manager (organized the first private maternity hospital in Russia, several medical centers and associations. For example, "Family Childbirth", "Professional Medicine", "Russian Academy of Healthcare Managers" and many others.
- Postgraduate studies at the St. Petersburg Academy for Advanced Training of Doctors.
- Holds a degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Holds a certificate in the field of wave and bioresonance therapy used in medicine.
- Has 18 printed scientific papers and one monograph.
- Had internships and advanced training in Switzerland, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland.
Therapist, doctor of functional and ultrasonic diagnostics
Doctor's experience: since 2005
Qualification category: Therapy - second, awarded in 2021, in functional diagnostics - second, awarded in 2016.
Main areas of work:
- Bronchial and pulmonary diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc.)
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, duodenitis, peptic ulcer, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, etc.)
- Cardiovascular diseases (arterial hypertension, arrhythmias, dyslipidemia, etc.)
- Colds (acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, etc.).
Therapist, trichologist, nutritionist, doctor of integrative, preventive, and anti-aging medicine
Uses an expanded approach to patient care (integrative, preventive), meaning that she comprehensively addresses existing problems in the body as a whole and prevents the emergence of new ones, taking into account individual characteristics. This approach allows considering your individual body features.
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Faculty of Medicine
- internship in dermatovenereology
- residency in therapy
- FNMO MI RUDN Moscow "Clinical Trichology"
- A member of the Russian Hair Research Society (RHRS) - a public association of scientists, practicing physicians, and organizations whose key competence is the comprehensive study of hair follicles and work in the field of hair disease prevention and treatment.
- Department of Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition at FNMO MI RUDN "Nutrition and Dietetics in the Practice of a Clinical Doctor"
- PreventAge International Institute of Integral Preventive and Anti-Aging Medicine
- Department of Endocrinology with a course in holistic medicine at FNMO MI RUDN - Professor Kalinchenko's school
Herman graduated from Baja California Autonomous University with a certified General Nursing degree. He has 4 years of experience as a licensed Nurse at International Oncology center and Baja hospital / Mexican Institute of Social security (IMSS). He is also a teacher in Oncology in nursing and Venoclisis. Member of Auxiliary primers search and rescue brigade.
Work experience: 28 years (since 1995)