Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a type of oxygenation when patients inhale 100% oxygen in controlled environment under light pressure (1.2-3ATM). HBOT is administered by placing the patient entirely in the pressure vessel, a hard-core or a soft-shell chamber.
HBOT is a well-established procedure, approved by FDA for 13 conditions and covered by insurance in most countries. Recent studies shown a powerful longevity effect of HBOT, which substantially reduces telomere shortening and induces stem cells circulation 10 fold Benefits
Santa Maria HBOT procedure
- Induces stem cells circulation
- Reduces inflammation and autoimmune symptoms
- Longevity: reduces shortening of telomers
- A major tool for healing chronic Lyme disease
- Powerful wound healing procedure
- Helps to heal post-traumatic stress disorder
- A powerful tool for Covid 19 healing
At Santa Maria, we use a Canada-built soft-shell camera Oxynova 7, known for its reliability and safety. We apply low pressure 100% oxygen, 1.2 – 1.4 ATM for 30-50 minutes, as this is proven to be optimal range for chronic indications in European medical resorts.